Since tomorrow’s Thanksgiving, I thought today would be the perfect day to do a Thanksgiving Tag. Poor Thanksgiving, the “second thought” holiday. It seems like Thanksgiving is that awkward middle child and Halloween and Christmas are the favored younger and older siblings. (Let’s be honest, once Halloween passes it’s all about Christmas. And I’m definitely guilty of that!).
But today I wanted to give Thanksgiving the spotlight! And since I’ve done Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Halloween Tags in the past, it seems only right to add a Thanksgiving Tag into the mix. Man, I can already taste my grandma’s mac and cheese and sweet potato pies. Can it be tomorrow already?!
Onto the tag:
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Mac and Cheese, no contest.
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert? Sweet Potato Pie (duh!).
3. What is your best Thanksgiving memory? Definitely Thanksgiving 2010! I was a freshman in college and I had not seen my family in months (since I went to college in another state/10 hours away!). I am very close to my mom and sister so being reunited with them after not seeing them for over three months was amazing.
4. Least favorite Thanksgiving dish. Cranberry Sauce, I guess. (I’m also not a fan of the turkey, I know weird right?).
5. Do you have any quirky Thanksgiving traditions? Not really. I mostly just eat and nap all day.
6. Where do you and your family usually celebrate Thanksgiving? I’ve only ever had Thanksgiving at my house!
7. What do you love most about Thanksgiving? The food! (#SorryNotSorry).
8. What are you thankful for? The fact that I get to sleep in for the next couple days! (Hooray for paid holidays off).
If you enjoyed this Thanksgiving Tag, make sure to leave your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the comment section down below!