Happy Saturday and welcome to the latest installment of my 12 Months of Happiness series. Sorry this post is a little late, my bad. Can you guys believe it’s March already?! That means there’s only one month until my birthday month (April!). I know, I know, I’m getting a little ahead of myself… Let’s talk about February! The month of love & Black History Month!
Here are some of the things that made February an amazing month: (Don’t forget to comment down below how your February went and what things made you smile this month! I LOVE hearing from you guys about what makes you happy!)
Disney World…Made Me HAPPY. What else can I say about Disney that I haven’t already?! I was so glad to finally get a chance to visit the Epcot International Festival of the Arts again. (I hadn’t been since it’s debut in 2017).
Universal…Made Me HAPPY. I definitely have a love/hate (mostly loathe) relationship with Universal Orlando BUT it was nice getting to visit for a few hours each day in between visiting the Disney Parks.
Friends The Musical Parody…Made Me Happy. Friends will forever be one of my favorite TV shows and this musical parody is a must see for any Friends fan!
Dear Evan Hansen…Made Me HAPPY. When I say Dear Evan Hansen exceeded my exceptions, I mean it EXCEEDED my exceptions. I was already in love with this musical based on the soundtrack alone but seeing it in person was just wow. Perfection in every way. I NEED to see it again!
Here’s a few other things that made me happy in February:
- I found out I’ll be covering C2E2 again this year (next month actually!).
- Valentine’s Day (any excuse to eat chocolate, am I right?).
- I scored reservations to Be Our Guest for my birthday trip to WDW in April.
- Galentine’s Day (#GirlPower)!
- I bought tickets to see Rock of Ages when it comes to Broadway in Chicago this April.
- My little Loki turned FOUR years old!
- It was announced that Mean Girls is coming to Broadway in Chicago.
- Disney shared a few sneak peeks of Galaxy’s Edge (aka the new Star Wars land coming to Disneyland + WDW)!
I can’t believe it’s March!? What made you happy in February?
Make sure to check out the entire 12 Months Of Happiness series HERE!