Happy Tuesday and welcome to the latest installment of my 12 Months of Happiness series. I think I deserve a slight round of applause for being on time with this month’s “12 Months of Happiness” post! Okay not really, but I HAVE been trying to stay on top of the blog better and I think I’m doing a pretty okay job so far. (Pats self on back).
I’ll still SUPER behind on a few travel and Disney posts but in my defense, I’m very lazy and I haven’t had a weekend off in a while (due to traveling and other things!).
Can we talk about how the photo above was taken in the POURING rain and yet Epcot is still so perfect?!
Here are some of the things that made April, aka the best month of the year, an amazing month: (Don’t forget to comment down below how your April went and what things made you smile this month! I LOVE hearing from you guys about what makes you happy!)
Walt Disney World…Made Me HAPPY. This one is pretty self explanatory at this point. Basically, ANYTHING Disney makes be happy but visiting the Disney Parks makes me super happy. I had such a blast spending my birthday at Disney World and getting to visit the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival for the fourth year in a row. I love Disney during springtime!
Booking a Disney Cruise…Made Me HAPPY. As a birthday present to myself, I decided to “treat myself” and book TWO Disney Cruises. One (a four day cruise) for this summer and one (an eight day cruise) for next summer. I can’t wait to go on my THIRD Disney Cruise this August.
My 27th Birthday…Made Me HAPPY. Speaking of my birthday, I got to spend my birthday (April 17) at my favorite place on Earth: Epcot! How freaking cute as those custom birthday ears?
Easter/Spending Easter at WDW…Made Me HAPPY. My goal is to experience as many holidays at Disney as I can! So far I’ve spent my birthday (which yes, I consider a holiday), Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years, Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Halloween and now Easter at the Disney Parks. I really want to spend the Fourth of July at Disney someday!
Here’s a few other things that made me happy in April:
- While in Florida (for my birthday) I also got to visit Universal Orlando. I will say, my “strong dislike” (because hate might not be the right word) for Universal is slowly but surely coming back. When my Annual Pass expires, I will NOT be renewing for a third year.
- I got to see and hang out with one of my best friends from college when she came to visit Chicago for a few days!
- Avengers: Endgame (Enough said). Also, if you post spoilers on social media you are an awful human. #SorryNotSorry
- I got to see Rock of Ages on Broadway.
- The Hamilton Exhibit opened in Chicago!
- The new (last) season of Game of Thrones premiered. (Again, enough said).
- I booked a few trips for this summer (isn’t traveling the best?).
- That AMAZING teaser for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker was released.
I can’t believe it’s almost May!? What made you happy in April?
Make sure to check out the entire 12 Months Of Happiness series HERE!