Happy Friday and welcome to the latest installment of my 12 Months of Happiness series. Can you believe that tomorrow is June?! That means we are a day way from being HALFWAY through 2019?! How? No seriously, HOW?!
Here are some of the things that made May an amazing month: (Don’t forget to comment down below how your May went and what things made you smile this month! I LOVE hearing from you guys about what makes you happy!)
Visiting DC…Made Me HAPPY. I had such a blast visiting my friends and spending the weekend in DC earlier this month. You can check out more from that DC trip HERE and HERE. You can also read about some of my other times exploring DC HERE!
Games of Thrones…Made Me HAPPY. I want to preface this by saying that the Game of Thrones finale did NOT make me happy but the show itself did. I’m not going to lie, I was a little underwhelmed with how things ended but I can’t deny that this show has been such a huge part of my life since 2011. Fun fact: Game of Thrones premiered on my birthday April 17th! It’s an end of an era. (If you didn’t automatically think of Friends after reading that then you’re lying!).
My sixth Blogiversary…Made Me HAPPY. Simply Sinova turned SIX this month. Crazy right? It’s hard to believe that I’m been blog for that long. This blog has opened the door for so many amazing opportunities and experiences and for that I will forever be grateful!
Here’s a few other things that made me happy in May:
- I saw Aladdin. I know this movie received a ton of mixed reviews but I personally enjoyed it. Was it the best live-action Disney film I’ve ever seen? No. But I’m genuinely confused by all the hate/negativity it’s been receiving. It was cute.
- My mom, Lilo, celebrated her 55th birthday!
- Mother’s Day.
- Today, May 31, is Loki’s four year adoption anniversary.
- Galaxy’s Edge opened at Disneyland.
- The finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11.
I can’t believe it’s almost June!? What made you happy in May?
Make sure to check out the entire 12 Months Of Happiness series HERE!