Happy 2022 and welcome to a new year of Simply Sinova. I can’t believe this month is already almost over. Maybe it’s just me but I feel like time has just been speeding by. 2020 went by kind of slow in my opinion but 2021 FLEW by. And now it seems 2022 is going by just as fast. With each new year comes the ideas of change, growth and resolutions.
I don’t really do “resolutions” but I do like to set goals for myself. I’m going to try to hold myself accountable for these goals but honestly my mantra is to just take things day by day and try not to stress about the little things.
Here’s some of my goals for 2022:
- Post at least twice a month on Simply Sinova
- Continue prioritizing my mental health
- Save, save, save (I think I’m going to do a post about my saving strategy + how the cash envelop has helped me save thousands of dollars)
- Stay healthy (I have yet to get c*vid so YAY but also I’ve been super cautious and am vaccinated and wear masks)
- Do more of what makes me happy
- Donate clothes, shoes, things I no longer wear/use
- Volunteer more (pre-pandemic I volunteered with rescue animals but I haven’t been able to recently)
- Spend more time with family + friends
- Take a cooking + baking class (I would love to take a cake decorating class)
- Bike, walk, hike + exercise outdoors more
What are some of your goals for 2022?