It’s January which means, new month, new ipsy bag! This month marks my six month ipsy anniversary (I first joined back in July!) This is by far the longest beauty box subscription I’ve ever had (I usually cancel them within 2-3 months.) While there have been times I’ve contemplated canceling ipsy (especially since I currently have four monthly subscription services,) I just can’t seem to give it up. Of the six bags I’ve received, there’s never been a bag that I truly hated. There’s always a new product I’ve been dying to try or something I’ve never heard of but wind up loving. One of my favorite things about ipsy is getting the actual bags each month because I use them for various things (like travel makeup bags, brush bags and to hold my pens and pencils!) As you’ll see in the photos below, this months bag was double the fun because one side was white and the other was blue (talk about two for the price of one!)
January’s ipsy theme was ‘Fresh Start’! Here’s what I got in this month’s bag:
– Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo. Sheer Glo is an incandescent liquid that helps add a beautiful glow to your face. What I really like about it is the fact that you can wear in with your foundation or by itself! I mainly use it by itself when I’m leaving the house in a hurry and don’t want to put on makeup. My biggest tip when using this is don’t use a lot! Just a drop or two will do.
– Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream. I’ve noticed that this product has been in a lot of past ipsy glam bags. In fact, I’ve seen it in at least two previous ipsy bags (I guess it’s popular with the ipsy crowd?) I’m not really an eye cream person, so this product wasn’t my favorite but I’m still willing to give it another shot!
– Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow. I’m always down for trying new eye shadow colors! The color I got was ‘Ethereal’ and it’s a light brownish/pale color. I really love it because it’s a very neutral/natural color and those are always my favorite!
– Real Techniques fine liner brush. I’ve been getting a lot of brushes in my ipsy glam bags recently (technically this is only the second brush, but still.) Honestly, I love getting new brushes because I rarely buy any new olds because I just use the same ones I’ve always had (which isn’t a good thing!) So shoutout to ipsy for giving me another new brush!
– J. Cat Beauty FANTABULOUS Gel Eye Liner. This is my second time getting a J. Cat Beauty product from ipsy. I haven’t really tried this gel eye liner out yet but it looks interesting!