It’s January, which means new month (and NEW YEAR??!), new Must Have list. I know we are already over a week (almost two weeks) into the new year but I STILL can’t believe it’s 2016?! If I learned anything in 2015 it’s to do more of what makes YOU happy! Don’t live your life trying to please/impress others. I think one of the reasons 2015 was such an AWESOME year for me is because I really strived for happiness. I traveled often (I’m going to miss those monthly Disney trips so much), I crossed so many things off my bucket lists and most importantly, I learned to appreciate all those little moments of happiness that I used to take for granted. I am a firm believer that happiness is a choice and I definitely choose to be happy for the rest of my life! Like always, these are not necessarily items that I, or anybody, “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my “Must Haves” for January:
1. “I Love You to The Moon and Back” Rifle Paper Co card. I know I say this every time a holiday is approaching but for those of you who are new readers, I prefer to order greeting cards a month prior to the holiday so I can ensure that they not only arrive on time but that I have enough time to mail them out. For this years Valentine’s (and Galentine’s) Day cards, I went with the “I Love You to the Moon and Back” card from Rifle Paper Co. I’ve talk about this before on the the blog but in case you didn’t know, my family is HUGE on holidays and Valentine’s Day is exception. Even though a lot of people take this holiday to be “romantic,” we just see it as a time to appreciative those you love (and we love each other!)
2. Stitch tsum tsum Pullover. I LOVE stitch (my mom’s name/nickname is Lilo so of course its one of my family’s favorite Disney movies) and tsum tsum so of course I NEED this adorable pullover!
3. Tina Belcher Funko Pop. I know its been a while since I shared some Funko photography or talked about my Funko collection (a few people have even asked if I still collect Funko Pops) but I’m here to assure you that I still LOVE (and collect) Funko! I feel like Funko (and Funko collecting) has gotten so ‘trendy/popular’ recently and it kind of bugs me because some of the (negative) people (who I dropped from my life) who used to look sideways at my toy collecting are now the very people who I see buying Funko’s?! (The same thing goes for blind boxes but that’s neither here nor there.) I’ve ALWAYS been true to myself and I AM a toy lover and collector! In fact, I’ve been collecting Funko for over four years now (Fun fact: Simply Sinova’s FIRST EVER Post was Funko related!) Rant aside, I LOVE this Tina pop! Bob’s Burgers is the BEST! I’ve been tweeting Funko/crossing my fingers for years that they would make Bob’s Burgers Pops, so I’m so happy they finally have!
4. Metallic gold, White & Mermaid Elastics. Is it just me or do your hair elastics seem to always go missing?! Seriously, it’s like I’ll buy a pack of 50 and the following week I’m down to ONE hair elastic!! WHERE ARE THEY ALL GOING! I love these adorable elastics from ban.do!
5. tsum tsum Throw Blanket. Okay, I am OBSESSED with this throw blanket from Target! Supposedly it’s sold in stores (and a few of the Target’s in my area say they are “in stock”) but I’ve never seen it in person. I guess I’m going to just have to bite the bullet and order it online.