Happy Friday! It’s June, which means new month, new Must Have list! Can we all just take a second and reflect on the fact that 2017 is already halfway over?! Say what?!! Anyway, I’m so excited because, as some of you may already know, I’m heading off to Disney World later this month (in two and a half weeks exactly, but who’s counting?). I’m so happy because originally I was only going to Disney World in August but I found this crazy cheap flight to Orlando so I booked it (obviously) and now I have TWO Disney (and Universal Studios) trips to look forward to this summer! Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for June:
1. Mickey Mouse Icon Flag Bangle by Alex and Ani. I’ve talked about this several times on the blog before but I’m NOT much of a jewelry person. In fact, the only jewelry I really wear are my Alex and Ani Disney bracelets (you can check out my Disney Alex and Ani collection here!). How cute is that Mickey American flag bracelet?!
2. Pandora – The World of Avatar Merch. I can’t wait to (finally) explore Pandora – The World of Avatar in a few weeks. Although I’m not a huge Avatar fan, I’m super excited to explore Pandora (it looks so amazing in photos, I can’t even imagine how stunning it is in real life!).
3. Disney & Star Wars Patches. Recently I’ve been obsessed with adding patches to stuff (my jeans, shorts, shoes, etc!). The other day I added all these cute “summer/tropical” patches to a pair of my favorite shorts and I LOVED the way it turned out. Yesterday I picked up two new pairs of shorts (you gotta love buy one get one free deals) and I plan on making a Star Wars themed pair of shorts and a Disney themed pair of shorts for my trip to Disney.
4. Cars 3 Movie Tickets. Fun fact, I LOVE Cars but I refuse to watch Cars 2 (mostly because I’ve heard from several reliable sources that it isn’t good and I don’t want to ruin how I feel about the first movie). Although, I do plan on finally watching Cars 2 before I see Cars 3 later this month (fingers crossed that it’s good!).
5. Bath & Body Works Honey Vanilla Candle. I am obsessed with candles and at the moment my favorite scent is honey vanilla from Bath & Body Works. It smells SO good!