It’s FRIDAY! It’s been a hot minute (aka over a year) since my last Q&A/Tag post so I thought it would be fun to share another one today. I know I’ve already done a Christmas Tag post but that was back in 2016 so I think it’s okay to share an updated one. Don’t worry, this Tag will have different holiday questions. But be sure to check out my Winter Wonderland Tag from 2016 HERE. (I promise it’s worth a read!).
Quick side note, how adorable and festive are those Kripsy Kreme doughnuts?
Onto the tag:
1. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? Christmas PJs 100%
2. Have you ever build a gingerbread house? Yes! The first time I built one I hated it because it was much harder than I thought and the whole process is so messy. But now I really enjoy it.
3. What are you doing for the holidays this year? This year I’m going to Disney World and Universal Orlando for the holidays (next week) and spending Christmas Day with my mom + sisters.
4. Have you ever made a snowman? Yes but it’s never looked like the ones from TV/films.
5. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you? No because my sister and I always had somewhat different tastes and my mom was always smart enough to get us the same things when it came to Barbies, big ticket toys, etc.
6. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list? Nice of course.
7. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? I’m a weirdo. I normally have my Christmas shopping done by late October/early November.
8. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? Not only have I never been caroling, I’ve never seen carolers out and about/had carolers come to my house. Do people still go out and go caroling?
9. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Honestly, as a kid I’d NEVER thought I’d say this but I prefer giving gifts. I love seeing the look on my loved ones face when I get them something they’ve really been wanting.
10. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat? Check out THIS POST to find out about my holiday treat(s).
11. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? TOKYO! My ultimate goal is visit ALL the Disney Parks during the holidays. So far I’ve spent the holidays at Disneyland, Disney World and Disneyland Paris. Hopefully Tokyo Disneyland is next!
12. When do you start getting excited for Christmas? December 26…. No seriously. I’m in the Christmas mood 364 days a year (the exception being on my birthday). But I normally start decorating for Christmas on November 1st.
If you enjoyed this holiday/Christmas Tag, make sure to leave your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the comment section down below!