*Special thanks to Affinitas Intimates and Her Campus for sponsoring today’s post*
No matter if I’m going to work, Target (which is everyday..), to the museums or anywhere in between, I can’t leave my house without:
1) Reading Material. I LOVE to read! My goal is to read at least one new book every month but I’ve seriously been slacking lately! I just finished reading Fangirl (finally!) and I’m thinking about reading either #GirlBoss (I know, I’m super late but I haven’t had the time) or Not That Kind of Girl next. Have you read any good books lately? I’m always open to suggestions!
2) Harper, My Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. My Instax Mini has seriously become my best friend this summer! I seriously don’t leave the house without it! I’m not going to lie, at first a lot of the pictures I took came out dark/blurry but after a little practice I’ve become quite the photographer!
3) My Wallet. I change my wallet like most people change their nail polish color! I usually don’t go more than three weeks with the same wallet (there are just so many cute wallets out there so why not give them all a try?) This month’s wallet is a super cute blue wristlet with a French Bulldog wearing headphones on it.
4) Notebooks. Sometimes inspiration hits me at the weirdest times, so it’s good to always have a notebook on hand (I’m an old fashioned pencil and paper kind of gal!) My favorite notebooks are definitely anything Rifle Paper Co. themed!
5) A Planner. After a year of waiting, I FINALLY ordered my Whitney English Day Designer (it was a bit of a splurge but with my hectic schedule it was more than necessary!) It doesn’t arrive until late October and the planner doesn’t start until January 2015, so for now I’m using my pink weekly planner from Target!
6) Affinitas Cupcake Panty. I’m in LOVE with Affinitas Cupcake Panties right now! First of all, the packaging is adorable! Each panty is individually packaged in a playful cupcake silhouette box decorated with various paisley patterns and vibrant colors (seriously, who doesn’t love cupcakes?) Available in hipster and thong style, the Cupcake Panty is designed with sweet, fun prints and colors!
SCHOLARSHIP ALERT–>Affinitas is hosting a Scholarship Sweepstakes and YOU could win a $1,000 scholarship and 16 Cupcake Panties (seriously how cute is the packaging for these panties!)
To enter, simply:
-Follow Affinitas on either Facebook, Twitter OR Instagram
– Snap a pic of your college acceptance letter next to a delicious celebratory cupcake!
– Share via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Vine using #wearacupcake (Reminder: they can’t see your picture if your account is private!)
-And you’re on your way to $1,000!
So, what’s in YOUR bag?
Never miss a post! Subscribe to Simply Sinova’s newsletter: